Instrumental and classical analysis
We employ a wide range of instrumental and classical analytical techniques, giving us the flexibility to test samples of varying size, shape and quantity. Whether you have a liquid sample, a strand of swarf or an assembled component, we are equipped to take on the job. Our in-house expertise enables us to tackle those tricky, non-routine jobs – those jobs that may go straight to the “too hard basket” in other laboratories.
We are internationally accredited to carry out chemical testing on an extensive range of industrial alloys. Our scope includes, but not limited to;
- Iron and steels, such as mild and carbon steel, stainless and cast irons
- Brasses, bronzes, aluminium & silicon bronzes, electrolytic/HC copper and many other copper based alloys
- Pure aluminium, anode, extrusion and cast aluminium alloys
- Galvanizing zinc, anode zinc and EZDA alloys
- Nickel, tin, lead and magnesium base alloys